For your child’s safety and health, please follow these Tommee Tipps:
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding spouts or straws as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- To avoid scalding, do not use the cup with hot liquid.
- Do not use the cup or any part of the cup as a toy.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact us here