TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These rules and terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) which apply to the “Win a family holiday” competition (“Competition”).
2. The Competition is organised by Mayborn (UK) Limited whose registered office is at Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW (“Mayborn”).
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, results and any issues relating to the Competition, the decision of Mayborn shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Mayborn and any of Mayborn's associated companies, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. The Competition is open to residents of Great Britain, who are aged 18 years or over only at the time of entry.
7. Mayborn reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
8. A purchase is necessary in order to enter the Competition. You will need to:
(i) place an order on our UK site, www.tommeetippee.com/en-gb/, between 00:01 1st May – 23:59 31st May 2022; and
(ii) fill in the form at: www.tommeetippee.com/en-gb/win-a-family-holiday with your details and order number before 23:59 1st June 2022.
9. The Competition will begin on 00:01 1st May 2022 and will end on 23:59 1st June 2022. All times stated are UK Time.
10. One entry can be submitted for each purchase made during the period specified at section 8(i). For example, if you make one purchase, you will be able to submit one entry. If you make three purchases, you will be able to submit three entries.
PRIZE DETAILS, SELECTING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
11. There will be 21 winners in total – 1 winner of the e-gift card and 20 winners of the bottle warmers.
12. The winning entrants of the Competition will be the first entrant(s) to be chosen, by generator, at random from all entries submitted for the Competition in accordance with these Rules, within 14 days of the closing date. Only one prize per winning entrant will be awarded. In all matters, the decision of Mayborn shall be final.
13. The prizes for the Competition are:
(i) one £3,000 TUI travel e-gift card; and
(ii) 20 Tommee Tippee LetsGo bottle warmers.
14. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. Mayborn reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
15. The winner of the e-gift card must read the terms and conditions associated with it by clicking here.
16. The prize winners will be notified by email or phone. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification and within the time stated may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
17. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the prize notification. Failure to claim a prize within the time stipulated or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
20. You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
21. Mayborn cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Mayborn is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received or sent on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Mayborn's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. Mayborn reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice at any time, if considered necessary by Mayborn in its opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of Mayborn’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions at www.tommeetippe.com/en-gb/legals.
23. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
24. You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to Marketing Department, Mayborn (UK) Limited, Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW or by contacting us through the channels described on our ‘Contact Us’ page, here: www.tommeetippee.com/en-gb/contact-us.
25. These Rules are the only rules and terms and conditions for the Competition and any other rules and terms and conditions are hereby excluded.